3 boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
bok choy, one bunch, sliced into strips
1 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
1 red bell pepper, sliced
mung bean sprouts, a handful or so
3 or 4 green onions, cut into 1.5ish inch bits
sliced baby bella mushrooms, a handful or so
Procedure
- I put the chicken on a plate, poured a bit of soy sauce over it, grated a chunk of ginger, sprinkled some cumin, black pepper, and garlic powder over it. I let it sit while I chopped the veggies and whatnot.
- I heated some sesame oil over not-quite-all-the-way high heat and added the chicken. Poured in a small amount of water at one point, I think. Continued cooking until it was cooked through and removed it to a new plate.
- I added a small amount of sesame oil and tossed in the other main ingredients, except the bok choy, which I only stirred in after the other veggies had cooked a couple of minutes.
- I threw the chicken back in the pan, covered, and let it cook until the bok choy was tender, at which point I removed the food and cooked down the sauce and poured the thickened sauce on the food.
I thought it very good. Especially the bok choy.
Cool, now I'll always know how to mack those things, beacuase I can come look at this when ever I want to cook any of these things.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you'd consider it, Helen!
ReplyDelete