Since 4/5ths of the dining population tonight is comprised of the under 10 demographic, I decided to do something with a high potential for success (instead of my usual aims to please only myself). And it was a success.
I tossed broccoli with olive oil and sprinkled it with salt (a little too much, oops). Then I threw it on a pan and stuck it in the 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Also there was the macaroni and cheese. I managed to follow the directions on the box. Yay me!
And the chicken tenderloins: sprinkled heavily with an Italian seasoning; heated quickly on one side, then the other; splashed with white wine (early and often, eh?); reduced heat and covered a few minutes; uncovered and turned the heat back up.
I tossed broccoli with olive oil and sprinkled it with salt (a little too much, oops). Then I threw it on a pan and stuck it in the 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Also there was the macaroni and cheese. I managed to follow the directions on the box. Yay me!
And the chicken tenderloins: sprinkled heavily with an Italian seasoning; heated quickly on one side, then the other; splashed with white wine (early and often, eh?); reduced heat and covered a few minutes; uncovered and turned the heat back up.
| Broccoli thief at work. |
I like the little hand reaching out anxious to have some broccoli :)
ReplyDelete