Yu-UM!
I chopped about a quarter of a large vidalia onion and sauteed it in some vegetable oil then added in about 5 roughly chopped garlic cloves. I sprinkled in about half a packet of Sazon Goya (sin achiote). When the garlic and onions were soft, I added a can of rinsed black beans and heated. I transferred a few scoops to a small pan and cracked a couple of eggs on top, added a tiny amount of water, and covered. I heated a couple of tortillas.
I accidentally left the eggs on too long so the yolks didn't spill delicious goldenness upon the beans and tortillas.
Alas.
I chopped about a quarter of a large vidalia onion and sauteed it in some vegetable oil then added in about 5 roughly chopped garlic cloves. I sprinkled in about half a packet of Sazon Goya (sin achiote). When the garlic and onions were soft, I added a can of rinsed black beans and heated. I transferred a few scoops to a small pan and cracked a couple of eggs on top, added a tiny amount of water, and covered. I heated a couple of tortillas.
I accidentally left the eggs on too long so the yolks didn't spill delicious goldenness upon the beans and tortillas.
Alas.
I've even tried reading your recipes after I've eaten dinner, but apparently they over-ride the 'I'm full and couldn't eat anything else' signals.
ReplyDeleteThis looks and sounds very wonderful :) Do you do Food-to-Go? :D