Ingredients
bread
cinnamon and sugar mixed together
butter, melted
Procedure
bread
cinnamon and sugar mixed together
butter, melted
Procedure
- I put the bread under the broiler and let it sit there far too long, leaving it black and smoking a great deal. (I recommend you skip this step.)
- I put new slices of bread under the broiler and watched it carefully, as apparently the broiler heats bread up very rapidly.
- When the bread was just lightly browned on top, I took it out, flipped each slice over and spread melted butter over the other side. Then I shook the sugar/cinnamon mix on top and put it back into the oven, where I again watched it closely, remembering the smoky lesson from the first step (see above).
| Result of Step 1 (the one I recommend skipping in the future) |
Step 1 made me ell OL :)
ReplyDelete